Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The great herd migration right has begun.

The herd is afoot and moving folks and it's moving right.  DO NOT try to stand up to this movement if you don't want to get trampled.  My God, the things I am seeing I have never seen before in my life.  But all of these things I predicted in advance so I know damned well what I am looking at and what I am seeing.  I am in no way confused or shocked or stunned.  Liberalism has peaked and we are in a 3rd wave back toward conservatism.

If you don't see it, open your eyes!  It's all around us.  For example, liberal ESPN is seeing a bigger exodus than Syria has refugees.  Read this article.  It says that the more conservative aspects of the network barely have any impact but the mouthy left is getting CREAMED over there: 
"What do ESPNU, ESPNEWS, and the SEC Network all have in common? They are, by far, the least opinion-driven and ideological of all the ESPN channels. ESPN’s slate of uber-opinionated, radically leftist programs such as Around the Horn, First Take, Pardon the Interruption, His & Hers, and others all appear on ESPN or ESPN2, the channels which have seen the greatest decline."

Well folks, without their viewer base their economic support will soon collapse and some middle road or right leaning stuff will take its place.  OR ESPN will simply go under.  The CEOs of these companies should have been reading my blog.  They would have been able to make changes well in advance but right now its kind of like trying to pack up your campsite with the stampede only 30 seconds away.  The best you can do is cut and run.  It will be difficult to salvage any of their left agenda at all.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More