Saturday, February 11, 2017

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. [ANF] update

My first post on ANF can be read here.  The model given in that post is below.



Current actual is below and the resemblance to the model is striking.  Seriously, just take the time to carefully compare my model to reality.  Look at the bold if not seemingly arrogant prediction for a rapid collapse in the area of the blue rectangle.  Maybe its all just luck.  Again.

The nature of the chart is telling me that the smart shorts should be taking profits at this time, at least until we see whether resistance @ $13 will hold.



As you consider this post, keep in mind that I don't know jack shit about ANFs business.  The so called fundamentals and news didn't factor into my analysis at all because they just don't matter and in fact are generally misleading and that goes double when near tops and bottoms.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More