Sunday, August 20, 2017

Why did Ross stores [ROST] pop last Friday 10%?

Ross stores shares (ticker:ROST) popped 10.67 last Friday and Zach's was out in force explaining it to us in this article.  Of course I don't listen to any of this because more reliable answers are found in my Elliott wave models.  The real reason this popped is because after 5 waves down the herd will recover/retrace/correct upward in three waves. 

So here's a little test.  Zach's told us why they think something happened after it happened.

I'm telling you what will likely happen before it happens.  And If my model is right then I guess Zach's news really didn't matter because it should not rally one day and then collapse to a lower low over the next month.  But that is what I think will happen before it happens. 

Let's see who is right about this.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More