Monday, January 15, 2018

Another sign of the times....

A man says that admitting he is a GOPer to his dyed in the wool dem family was "worse than coming out as gay".  That's pretty funny if you ask me but I warned dems this was coming.  They will begin to see their ranks thinning out as members of their side begin to realize that the power is shifting right and since liberals have no real moral convictions (there will not be found one Ron Paul among their numbers!) they will move to where the power and money are flowing.  They will get in line with the new direction of the herd.  And I expect that the rate at which it happens will grow from a drop to a trickle to a flow to a flood very quickly and that most liberals will have no idea what hit them as a result.

I will say again for the benefit of the cheap seats and those who are a bit slow on the uptake that we ain't seen bad yet, but it's coming.  I believe I can feel the rumble of distant hooves now.  Soon it will be hard to hear yourself speak over the clamor of the herd which will be stampeding to the right.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More