Friday, January 29, 2016

[DRYS] update

At the backlink I was looking for a pullback into what I count as 2 of 3 or 2 of C.  You can see that the red link below starts below the then price of 15.03 cents.



Zooming in, we did get the expected pullback.




Zooming in even more you can see the logic which led me to double down into the close on this.  If I don't get a gap up Monday AM I will not continue holding a double position of this since it is a rather large position.  I don't like to concentrate risk.  But when you are potentially looking at a 3rd of a 3rd, the odds support taking more risk.  Also, if I don't see what I like early Monday, I will de-risk.



Another hint that gave me cause to step out on that limb is shown below.  the way I read this is that the first thrust smashed though a 14 month resistance line.  It did so during the 3rd wave of that first thrust.  Then it back tested that down sloping line which served as support the whole way down and now it has pushed off that line leaving the odds decidedly to the upside.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More