Monday, April 11, 2016

[USLV] update

In the backlink I wondered what people were thinking would be the next direction for USLV.  Did you have any idea what might come next or why?  Below is the model that my paid subscribers received on April 4th before the nice recent move.  Of course, their version had a wave count on it so they knew not just what my model was predicting would happen next but also why.



The red circle below marks the time and price level that they got the above model.  Do you realize that this small looking move on the chart was in fact 18.5%?  Did you make 18.5% in just a few days doing whatever it is that you are doing?  Where do you think it will go from here?  Why do you think that?

More importantly, had you paid me $39.95 for a month's worth of market timing insights, would you have more than paid for your subscription fee this month? 




Think about it folks.  I've been doing this for a long time now.  I've proven myself for years on the no charge Economati site but now I'm taking it pro.  Look around at other offerings like this.  You cannot touch my level of service and accuracy of results for $39.95/month.  Not even close.  I understand not wanting to get locked into another monthly bill.  But let's not mistake a consumption expenditure like cable TV, etc. with an expenditure whose goal is to help improve your odds of timing the market correctly.  If you are the average trader you are spending that much on wasted trades anyhow.

My service is easy to cancel.  No questions will be asked, no reasons need be given.  Your information will never be sold to bulk spammers like most sites are known to do and you will never see any ad on my site, ever.  Hope to see you over there soon.

With respect,
The Captain

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More